Save Your Hands!® Workshop on
Injury Prevention and Ergonomics for
Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers.
The physically demanding work you do can
lead to symptoms and injury. But injury is
preventable! In this 6 CEU, NCBTMB-approved
workshop, you’ll learn effective, proven injury
prevention methods to help you protect your
career and keep doing the work you love!
You will learn how to:
• Use a holistic approach to protect yourself from injury
• Identify the physical demands of massage that can cause injury
• Find alternative techniques to protect vulnerable parts of your body
• Improve your body mechanics to reduce stress and increase your comfort
• Stay in shape with exercises and stretches designed for massage therapists
• Recognize early symptoms before they lead to injury.
Sunday, September 18, 2016
10 am - 5 pm
501 Kings Highway North, Cherry Hill, NJ.
$ 140 including the Save Your Hands! Book
(a $40 value).
For payment information details or questions,
Esther Greenberg, LMT, CIPI